Able to handle multiple case heights without slowing production rates, the 4 Mag Lidder (shown) will deliver 20 cycles per minute for chilled product; 17 for frozen. Easy delivery and installation, maintenance, operation and capacity upgrades make this the ideal, compact lidder for your business.
- 304 stainless steel heavy duty construction.
- Dedicated chilled or frozen machines or a combined chilled/frozen machine.
- Magazine upgrades: 1 to 6 (expandable).
- Multiple case heights (random lidding of common footprint cases).
- Flexible layout
- Easy installation (ships in one piece)
- Door step indexer (positive case separation with excellent line pressure control).
- Flight bar case transport (positive case location with load distribution across the case to minimise the risk of case damage).
- Endless chain dog style lid indexing system (synchronized to the flight bar case transport ensures 100% matching of lid to case).
- Quick changeover times (fast & repeatable, motorised changeover optional)
- Color touchscreen & remote support
- Quiet operation
- Clean and open design
- Robust guarding
- Reliability and spare parts availability
“... I have complete confidence in their engineering standards and professional customer support."
Colin Carter, Swire Cold Storage
Need a packaging machine without the headaches?
Better make it a Fibre King.
Future-proof your packaging line. Easy upgrades included.
Fibre King machines offer maximum flexibility.
“It’s been reassuring to have top class equipment and follow up service."
Allan Flanagan, Schweppes Australia Pty Ltd