Robotic Case Packer
The Fibre King Robotic Case Packer offers the ultimate in flexibility. It can be configured to handle difficult to load products, multiple products into a single case or multiple products into multiple cases, at up to 60 picks per minute.
The RCP can be used with either wraparound, tray or RSC cases.
Latest robot technology (ABB's IRB 120 shown) combined with proven Fibre King equipment ensures a machine effectively future-proofed against packaging changes.
- Fully automatic operation
- Heavy duty construction
- 304 stainless steel
- Latest robotic technology
- Speed & strength (up to 3kg payload)
- Versatile product handling (wraparound, trays and RSC)
- Custom-designed grippers (for gentle handling)
- Colour touchscreen & remote support
- Advanced control system (for optimised path generation & shortest possible cycle time)
- Quiet operation
- Clean and open design (no catchpoints)
- Robust guarding
- Reliability and spare parts availability
- Extremely compact design (can fit into existing manual packing space)
- Flexible layout options
- Can be coupled with any case erector
Need a packaging machine without the headaches?
Better make it a Fibre King.
Planning a new packaging line?
Get us involved in the early design process. It'll save you time and expense.
Trust our 85+ years of engineering excellence
And enjoy peace of mind.
This is one of the reasons that I prefer to deal with Fibre King. The excellent customer service!!”
Andrew Leiner, Parmalat Australia