Graduate Commissioning Engineer
Fibre King is an Australian fourth-generation family business founded in 1926. We have spent decades designing, manufacturing and maintaining the highest quality end of line packaging equipment for production facilities of all sizes across Australia, New Zealand, Asia, US, Canada, Middle East and Europe.
We are offering a chance for an ambitious, forwarding thinking Graduate Engineer to work closely with our experienced commissioning engineers to program our machines and incorporate the latest technology including robotics, Industry 4.0 and IoT. The winning candidate will have a passion for technology and will enjoy exploring and implementing new tech to add value to our automation systems.
Above all else, we are looking for an ambitious, confident, team player that is proactive, has strong mechanical aptitude and is detail focused.
ABOUT YOU: The Successful applicant must have/be:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer software engineer/Mechatronics/Computer Systems.
• Interested in robotic programming
• Passionate about industry 4.0 and IoT
• High level of interpersonal skills.
• The ability to manage competing and changing priorities.
• Proficiency in Windows-based administration applications.
• Be punctual, reliable, enthusiastic, motivated, organised & proactive.
• Be able to demonstrate a positive approach and work within a team environment.
• Be a permanent Australian resident & have a reliable means of transport.
THE ROLE: Reporting to the Engineering Manager:
• Provide forward thinking, accurate and functional PLC and/or Robot programs with consideration to project timelines and budgets.
• Have input into electrical design drawings including component selection.
• Detailed specifications for the production of equipment and work flows.
• Provide input into process improvement.
• Contribute to the development of equipment including installation, commissioning, training and integration.
• Maintain drawings catalogues and product manuals.
• Liaise as required with clients regarding projects.
• Help create engineering concepts to meet customers production requirements.
• Help manage projects and ensure they run on time and on budget.
• Provide technical support to the sales and service teams
• Liaison with manufacturing management
• Team orientated work environment
• Adhere, maintain and contribute to the continuous improvement of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
• Friendly, inclusive environment
• Room for career growth
• Award wage
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a workplace that can fully utilise your skill set and values your input then please submit your resume to email@example.com.