Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Fibre King is an Australian fourth-generation family business founded in 1926. We have spent decades designing, manufacturing and maintaining the highest quality end of line packaging equipment for production facilities of all sizes across Australia, New Zealand, Asia, US, Canada, Middle East and Europe.
We are offering a chance for a confident and motivated Graduate Mechanical Engineer to join a market leader within the end of line automation industry with plenty of room for career growth. The winning candidate will gain experience in mechanical design, engineering applications and project management allowing them to follow projects from concept through to design and manufacturing and installation.
Above all else, we are looking for an ambitious, confident, team player that is proactive and detail focused.
ABOUT YOU: The Successful applicant must have/be:
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• A passion for building things.
• Design experience.
• High level of interpersonal skills.
• The ability to manage competing and changing priorities.
• Proficiency in Windows-based administration applications.
• Proficiency in CAD using PTC Creo Software.
• Experience in Windchill PLM Software a plus.
• Be punctual, reliable, enthusiastic, motivated, organised & proactive.
• Be able to demonstrate a positive approach and work within a team environment.
• Be a permanent Australian resident & have a reliable means of transport.
THE ROLE: Reporting to the Engineering Applications Manager:
• Provide forward thinking, accurate and functional mechanical designs and produce workshop drawings with consideration to project timelines and budgets.
• Produce engineering designs on CAD using PTC Creo software.
• Detailed specifications for the production of equipment and work flows.
• Detailing of manufacturing systems and processing techniques.
• Provide input into process improvement.
• Contribute to the development of equipment including installation, commissioning, training and integration.
• Maintain drawings catalogues and product manuals.
• Liaise as required with clients regarding projects.
• Help create engineering concepts to meet customers production requirements.
• Help manage projects and ensure they run on time and on budget.
• Provide technical support to the sales and service teams
• Liaison with manufacturing management
• Team orientated work environment
• Adhere, maintain and contribute to the continuous improvement of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
• Develop a strong knowledge of AS/NZS 4024.1-2014 Safety of Machinery and adhere to the recommendations and guidelines in all machine designs.
• Friendly, inclusive environment
• Room for career growth
• Award wage
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a workplace that can fully utilise your skill set and values your input then please submit your resume to email@example.com.